Group Match Day Scheme
We are delighted to be able to offer a group ticket scheme for Coventry City home fixtures at the Ricoh Arena.
The group offer sees reduced-price tickets for adults and children and is open to organisations such as local football clubs, cubs/ scouts/ guides etc. and other community groups.
As well as reduced-price tickets, there are a number of elements of the group ticket scheme which make it a unique match day experience for those taking part including:
- Mini-tour of the Ricoh Arena
- Meeting some of the CCFC first team squad
- Access to family zone activities
- Pitch-side photo opportunity and walk around the pitch
- Flag bearing on the pitch as the players walk out just prior kick off*
- Club/ group information in the match day programme and on the stadium scoreboard
*minimum numbers or additional costs apply
Professional coaching sessions from Sky Blues in the Community on the morning of the game are also available at an additional cost.
Tickets cost just £15 for an adult and £5 for under 16s. Please note that a minimum ratio of one adult to two children is required.
A Coventry City fixture list is available by visiting here
For more information about the group ticket scheme or to check availability for forthcoming fixtures, please email email@example.com or call 024 7678 6371.
Please note if you are a school group, ticket offers are available by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org